does anyone know how much hospitals pay an rn in rochester ny?Register Today!
- by pinkxoxo Jan 15, '12anyone living in the rochester ny area where do you work? how much you get paid? any benefits included like health care etc.. plz help me out?
- Jan 19, '12 by pinkxoxoomg thank you, so much.
- Jan 29, '12 by newRN_NYHey I just moved to Rochester for a new grad rn position, make 22.50/hr.. it goes up to 26/hr after your first year.
- Apr 25, '12 by Lauryen828What hospital do you work at?
- Jul 18 by Rnbsn96Can anyone tell me the wages in Rocheser, NY for an experienced nurse. I have been a nurse 17 yrs and my specialty is CVICU........thinking of moving, but wanted to now about what wage I would be making. I have my BSN.
- Jul 23 by anashenwrathRather than make a new post, I'd like to bump this one. I'm a new grad and thinking of moving back home to Rochester. Any recommendations on hospitals that are good for hiring new grads?
Additionally, I'm really interested in Monroe Community Hospital--I used to volunteer there and really think I'd be a good fit. If anyone is employed there and willing to PM me, I would appreciate it SO MUCH.