CUNY York College nursing - Page 2Register Today!
- May 17, '11 by SonamcHi do i have to finish 60 credit to apply for d generic
- Oct 3, '11 by TrustLoveO WOW I go to CUNY York I actually met with an Advisor of the BSN Generic program and I have a friend at York who is in the program currently and she says that she worked as hard as her friends who attend Hunters Nursing program. It wasnt any easy she explains, as for it being new I know it's kind of shocking but so true and I hope by the time I take the NLN I wont find out something crazy and be forced to transfer.
- Feb 13 by ebinbrooklynJust wanted to revamp this thread--thinking about applying, can anyone chime in w/ their experience?
Do I need to be accepted to York before I can enter the program (as is the case at Hunter)?
- Mar 16 by FlyMeldaDivaHey has anyone takin the York College CNA program ?! How is it ? did you have to wear scrubs ?
- Mar 16 by Romans 8:28Would love to hear about the generic nursing program.