This is a mini support thread for this year's RN-BSN students. I figured some of the questions I have others probably have the same too. Can any current students take a poke at some of the rumors i've been hearing? or take a few minuets to answer a some questions? AND any suggestions you have will be greatly appreciated. I have an acceptance to lehman too so am trying to decide between here or stony online. THANK YOU!!
- Are you able to get the classes you need?
- Advisors / Professors good?
- most class online or on campus?
- How many semesters did it take it you to graduate
- Do you work? how many hours? day or nite?