CUNY Hunter Generic Pathway Fall 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 27, '12 by katie0807oh haha, yeah idk how to use this site.
yeah i am!
uhm i think section 3? lab on wed morning!
- Jan 27, '12 by paywOh, bummer. I originally wanted that section but it was closed when I was able to register. I'm in section 006 with labs on Thursday afternoons.
- Jan 28, '12 by katie0807oh thats not too bad though!
- Feb 3, '12 by paywHey! How did the NLN exam go for you?
- Feb 4, '12 by katie0807hey it wasnt too bad.. verbal was my lowest score like i thought haha.. i got a 155.. now we just got to wait till may.. ahhhh
- Feb 4, '12 by paywThat's amazing!! Congrats!
I went to the nursing open house on Thursday and they mentioned that the highest score on the NLN is really a 165, and that they want the students applying to the generic program to be within 145-155. So with a 3.94 GPA and a 155 on the NLN, I'm pretty sure you have nothing to worry about.
- Feb 4, '12 by katie0807ahhh do you know what the grades actually mean though, what are they scored out of.. i thought it was 200..
hmmm im so worried lol
- Feb 6, '12 by paywI mean, the NLN site says 200....but I think its nearly impossible to score that high. At the open house, the nursing advisor said 165 was the highest score possible, and generic applicants should aim for 145-155.
- Feb 8, '12 by katie0807ah okay, yeah i heard some people mention that also. how is ap and micro?
- Feb 14, '12 by naby05hi Katie 0807
Did you take the nln exam at hunter???
How was the exam?? was it easy??
I am so worried about voca exam.