Concordia College - NY -2013 - page 25
by rachwabb 37,125 Views | 248 Comments
Hi All, I just sent off my application for Accelerated Nursing program at Concordia College for the fall of 2013. I'm really excited and nervous. I saw the thread for the fall 2012 was quite active and a few would-be 2013... Read More
- 0Jun 12, '13 by kjoseph591I created a more user friendly URL that is ***********hopefully this will be more easier for people to find and navigate. And hopefully I can give it out during orientation so we can all keep in touch and share our thoughts, questions regarding homework, clinicals, course materials etc.
Staff note. please look for Concordia College ABSN Fall 2013 on FBLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Jun 13, '13 : Reason: FB link removed
- 0Jul 1, '13 by Ms.SweetPeaHey guys,
This thread is pretty inactive now, but I know there must be some occasional lurkers. I'm curious about who actually received an official waitlist letter. I was told via email from admissions that I would get one in the mail the second week of May and I still haven't received one yet. The admissions faculty was totally clueless when I called and the one person who has a clue is out of the office until Monday.
- 0Jul 16, '13 by rachwabbHas anyone received any information on class schedule, registration, uniforms, etc? I have received a packet requesting my health info (physical, vaccine record, etc) and a form from IT, but nothing else. Orientation starts August 22nd (aah so soon!!) so I'm hoping we receive more info soon. If anyone has anymore info such as what classes we'll be taking, schedule, or anything like that please share.
- 0Apr 28 by RenzwiQuote from RachPappHi all
Hope everyone's pre-reqs are going well! I'm currently in my second semester of concordia's accelerated program. If I can help you guys with any questions/concerns feel free to ask. This website was a godsend to me last year and the Concordia students (at the time) were very helpful so I want to pass on the help. Ill try to check back once a week or so to see if I can help. Until then good luck with the process!!
Hey I see that you attended concordia, at this point you may be done with the program, I got accepted their for this fall and is still weighing my options, I'd really appreciate it if you were able to give me some insights on the program and provide your feedback..
- 0Apr 29 by RenzwiQuote from tonimariepHey I see you decided to go to nyu, you've been there almost a year now, I'm torn between a couple schools including concordia and nyu, it'd really appreciate it if you could offer me some feedback on their program, class size, faculty, lectures and everything else lol..I just declined my spot so hopefully someone hears soon!