Concordia College - NY -2013 - Page 25Register Today!
- Jun 12 by TK2U@kjospeh591 I found it thanks
- Jun 12 by kjoseph591I created a more user friendly URL that is ***********hopefully this will be more easier for people to find and navigate. And hopefully I can give it out during orientation so we can all keep in touch and share our thoughts, questions regarding homework, clinicals, course materials etc.
Staff note. please look for Concordia College ABSN Fall 2013 on FBLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Jun 13 : Reason: FB link removed
- Jul 1 by Ms.SweetPeaHey guys,
This thread is pretty inactive now, but I know there must be some occasional lurkers. I'm curious about who actually received an official waitlist letter. I was told via email from admissions that I would get one in the mail the second week of May and I still haven't received one yet. The admissions faculty was totally clueless when I called and the one person who has a clue is out of the office until Monday.
- Jul 6 by kjoseph591I received a waitlist letter approximately 5 days after being told on the phone I was put on the waitlist. You should call the number and find out the status of your letter. Good luck!
- Jul 6 by kjoseph591I didn't add that now the people who handle the admissions should be in! I know a few were out for a week or so.
- Jul 16 by rachwabbHas anyone received any information on class schedule, registration, uniforms, etc? I have received a packet requesting my health info (physical, vaccine record, etc) and a form from IT, but nothing else. Orientation starts August 22nd (aah so soon!!) so I'm hoping we receive more info soon. If anyone has anymore info such as what classes we'll be taking, schedule, or anything like that please share.
- Jul 16 by AccelBSN2b14You should have gotten an email to your Concordia email account about the scheduling.