Anyone for KBCC Spring 2011 program?Register Today!
- by brooklynhopeful Jan 11, '11I applied for the Spring 2011 program at Kingsborough and took the NLN on January 7th. Anyone else looking to get into that program?
- Jan 17, '11 by ellstoneyes and am waiting for nln results. Don't think I did well though and am extremely nervous. When did you take the nln
- Jan 18, '11 by pumpkinpoptartHi! Scores for Jan 7th Kingsborough exam came in the mail today. How did you do? When do the letters of acceptance get sent?
- Jan 18, '11 by ellstonedidnt do badly at all. I think the letters come out in about two weeks. How did you do
- Jan 18, '11 by pumpkinpoptartGreat! Good luck. I did well, people keep saying Im 'definitely' in, but Ill wait for that official piece of paper to relax, haha
- Jan 19, '11 by brooklynhopefulI got a composite score of 141 and percentile of 97. I'm also being told that I'm "definitely" in but waiting for that piece of paper too. Lol
- Jan 19, '11 by pumpkinpoptartThats great Brooklyn! Congrats!! I got 147 and either 98 or 99 percentile.
Who did you have for sci 25?
Im so nervous I keep checking esims and degree audit lol
- Jan 20, '11 by brooklynhopefulthat's great!! you're definitely getting into the program. i took sci 25 last spring (and did bio 12 this past fall). i had professor *********
mod note, please do not post names of instructors as per terms of service)Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Jan 20, '11 : Reason: TOS
- Jan 20, '11 by Scrub2NurseHow is Sci25? Is it a hard class? also, How was the NLN?
- Jan 20, '11 by pumpkinpoptartTheres the word definetly again lol. I do hope so, as will you . Ive heard lots of different scores from 98 up...
I had Professor ******, Sat mornings. Very nice guy.
Sci 25 was not easy for me. If you have a physics or chemistry background you should be fine. In the end I did well, but it was alot of work! I prefer A&P anytimeeeee!
The NLN was ok. There doesnt feel like theres enough time for all the questions given.
Math is math.. I had lots of percent type questions.
The verbal seemed to kick most of my friends butts.
I found the science portion to be mostly a review of all biology, physics, and chem.
The review book for the test helped tremendously for the science section, in my opinion.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Jan 20, '11 : Reason: TOS