- by nord11 Apr 18, '09Has anyone worked (or work currently at) Eastern New Mexico Medical Center (Roswell, NM)? Good or bad about the hospital?
- Sep 21, '09 by LupanI have heard some good and some bad. I have friends that worked there and say good things about it but warned me of the in-house politics. Soooooooooooooooo.....
- Oct 14, '09 by desertnurse222I've never heard of the politics, but I know that if their patients even look like they might get sick, they fly them out. Also, I don't know if you've been there or not, but Roswell is surface of the sun hot in the summer.
- Oct 19, '09 by LupanThe politics mentioned were only small issues and I should have been clear on that. I lived in Roswell and travel there often. Yes it does get hot but "its a dry heat" hahaha. I have to say that from what I hear it is not a bad place to work and would be on my list of places tp apply for work.:spin:
- Oct 19, '09 by desertnurse222Good luck!
- Dec 7, '09 by nord11Big delay on getting back to this post. Ended up going to West Texas. Thanks for the replies