waiting list for Trinitas Hospital School of Nursing / Newark area nursing schools? - Page 12Register Today!
- Dec 15, '09 by cnjfun1985are the nursing exams in Trinitas departmental exams or do the professors make them? And are exam questions at Trinitas NCLEX style questions (questions you see in like the NCLEX review books, that sort of thing)?
- Dec 15, '09 by PropranololQuote from cnjfun1985sometimes you will see questions from the Saunders NCLEX review book. I believe they buy a huge bank of nclex style questions. the quizzes i'm pretty sure they make them up. its usually only 10 questions anyways. good luck.are the nursing exams in Trinitas departmental exams or do the professors make them? And are exam questions at Trinitas NCLEX style questions (questions you see in like the NCLEX review books, that sort of thing)?
- Dec 16, '09 by originaldiamondMost of the questions are the questions that the faculty make up (they are very hard and tricky) read very very carefully. also 232 math question is bananas.. I mean you can study out the book for years but the questions and the answers just dont relate. Best of luck.
- Dec 26, '09 by scarlettnyJust finished 131 and "a little birdie" had told me that they know how much harder their program is then others and they like it that way. Besides the NCLEX passing rate their nurses supposedly get hired faster because of where they went to school because hospitals in the area know those students know there stuff. I know someone who went to another private school and did exceptionally well in nursing courses and failed the NCLEX 2x because they were unprepared for how the questions were asked. So if you can sacrifice, and I mean SACRIFICE, the rest of your life up to the Nursing gods to do nothing but eat sleep and breathe nursing, you'll be just fine.
- Mar 17, '12 by trimulI read the NJguy comment about Trinitas Nursing School and I can identify myself with that experience. I would say "To be a Nurse you have to beg on your knees" there is brutally in-dignifying and psychologically abusive.
I will not let them take away my desire to be a good Nurse. I finished Nure 131.
I am interesting in getting transfer from Trinitas to Nuremberg If somebody have the experience about the transfer process and is able to help me with the info. I will appreciate it.
- Mar 17, '12 by trimul...sometimes "sacrifice" may mean you can get sick. "Caring" is not an example you see at Trinitas to be a Nurse you need to breath CARING. How is possible to "care" if you are treated the opposite way for 2 years and half?