NJCU ABSN 2013! - Page 5Register Today!
- Apr 22 by CaitlinNJCUMeghan congrats! cant wait for orientation!
- Apr 29 by danaandpat2103Just found this board. I was accepted to Jersey City campus starting this Sept a few weeks ago. I'm excited! Currently live in Middletown, so gonna have to check out places north to live in a few months w/ the hubby. Does anyone have any suggestions? Obviously Hoboken would be great, but we have 2 dogs. Any help would be greatly appreciated
- Apr 29 by seong69Hi, danaandpat2103,
I live in Ridgefield NJ and will move into near town, Cliffside Park, about 20-25 mins away from the NJCU.
I have 2 dogs and had a hard time to find a house/apt which accepts pet.
There are some apts which accepts a pet in North Jersey, but they request pet deposit or additional money on rent.
Fortunately, I found a rental house thanks to my friend's referral and contracted.
Good luck to you! and see you all who were accepted soon, at orientation!!
- Apr 29 by CaitlinNJCUhey dana congrats! cant wait for orientation! i am lucky enough to live about 6 blocks away from NJCU. it may be tough to find something for pets but check listings on NJ.com and other trusted sites. Hoboken is wonderful but expensive!!
- May 1 by studenthopefulHi all!
I was placed on the wait list for NJCU ABSN Fall 2013 Program (Jersey City). Hopefully a spot opens up for me soon... They were saying there is a good chance but I just have to wait and see. Just wanted to ask you all when/what date is orientation and how much is the deposit??
- May 1 by CaitlinNJCUah cross your fingers! Orientation is June 25th and the deposit is $500
- May 20 by dm1231Meghan, Blue, Dana & Seong - congrats!! I just found this board, I didn't know anyone else who was applying to the ABSN/NJCU program JC cohort. I was also accepted, look forward to meeting you all @ orientation!
@Dana - how big/small are your dogs? Some places have weight restrictions for dogs here in JC. Downtown JC is pretty dog friendly. There are lots of apts and one/two family homes for rent that will allow dogs. Parking however is another issue. Try the Hamilton Park and Van Vorst Park areas of JC, there are lots of people with dogs in those areas. Close enough to Hoboken, close to Grove St. Path Station, Newport, lots of restaurants, dog runs etc. Hopefully you will find a place soon!
- May 21 by CaitlinNJCUdoes anyone else have facebook? we should start a group
- May 22 by meghanmaryI do .. That's a great idea!