Need Some Help Full-time vs. potential part-time? Need Some Help Full-time vs. potential part-time? | allnurses

LEGAL NOTICE TO THE FOLLOWING ALLNURSES SUBSCRIBERS: Pixie.RN, JustBeachyNurse, monkeyhq, duskyjewel, and LadyFree28. An Order has been issued by the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota that affects you in the case EAST COAST TEST PREP LLC v. ALLNURSES.COM, INC. Click here for more information

Need Some Help Full-time vs. potential part-time?

  1. 0 Hello All,

    I have a little bit of dilemma and could use some feed back.. I currently have a full time position at a facility that I am beginning to get burn out at. So many things have happened that I feel its time for a change and a new start. I work on a step down unit but I really wanna get into the ER but not a my facility. I have had 2 interviews for 2 different ER positions. One I work for per diem for the hospital and interviewed and found at the interview that position I was applying for was part-time unknown to my knowledge. I went back for the second interview and I stressed to the recruiter that I need full-time benefits. Anyway I have recently found out that I would be able to work full-time but they can not "budget" for full-time benefits and I really enjoyed meeting the managers when I interviewed and feel I could be happy at that facility... this only one part of the story. The second interview is for a full-time position for a training program at another hospital for the ER, I have had 2 interviews and have called several time to find out if the position has been filled and its suppose to start in JULY!!! (I was thinking about sending another follow-up email to the manager again to stress my interest in the position) I keep getting the answer that they are still interviewing and no final decision have been made SOOOO AGGRAVTED!!!! So my whole point is that I can't keep the other job offer pending much longer but at the same time I am really OVER the facility I work for so do I settle for a part time vs a full-time position that I am currently miserable in????... I don't know if should hold out or just accept the offer from the other facility or just stay where I'm at and keep searching??? What do you think?? I did forget to mention both places I have interviewed are magnet and the place I work is not... but that doesn't overall effect my decision but its nice to know!!

    Thanks a bunch!