Lincoln Tech in moorestown-LPN program Feb2011
- 0Jan 29, '11 by Missyhh07Hi,
Was wandering if anyone is starting the LPN program at Lincoln tech in moorestown in Feb 2011.
- 7,487 Visits
- 2I actually like the program a lot...there were a lot of bad reviews but now that I'm in the program I can see why-it's because a lot of ppl think it's going to be easy and it's not it hard and they are strict about being on time,not
Missing any days and being in uniform. I haven't started clinicals yet but I know some of the places are:
And a couple other places.
It's expensive but I personally think it's worth it
- 0I do the afternoon/evening class which is 4p-10p. The clinicals
Are located around moorestown. I chose lincoln bc for me I have to work so I work during the day and then go to class. Another reason was I didnt have to wait on a wait list like all the other nursing schools.
- 2LTI could use more postive feed back like yours this school gets such a bad rap.... I think its from the students that dont want to give 100%. They should know that nothing comes easy and if it does it isnt worth having.... Nothing like some good old blood sweat and tears.....It makes for the prize all that more deserving.....I wish you lots of luck in your studies and who knows we may see each other there.......
- 0Thats what time Im looking at what 3 more months.. How are the instructors there heard some were good and well some where not so good.. Was wondering if clincials are the same as class times 4-10 and do yous go as a group? I live like an hour and a half away from the school and will be lost for sure..lol ...
And I hear you on the wait list have all prerequistes done for Cumberland County College RN program but the want the best of the best and my score are not up there with them and so I wait.. But its been like 2 years going on 3 and I am no longer willing to wait I want to get into something and move on to and LPN bridge RN somewhere...
- 0I was in your spot too and that's another reason I chose Lincoln. Clinicals are within your scheduled time so 4p-10p. There are actuallly quite a bit of ppl in my class that drive 30min-1hr to the school. The instructors I've had had been good...they're stove though. It's all about what you put in...I think a lot of ppl think that they can just do a little and you can't:you have to read
,listen to lecture and read some more lol.
But my experience so far has been great! Let me know if you do decide to attend!
- 0Well class wont start until june 20th .... But this school is looking like a strong choice rite now... I did apply at a couple other places close to home but if they fall through I will be a student at LTI.... Keep in touch please I would like to hear how your studies are going. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.. And again good luck you can do it.......
- 0Apr 26, '11 by sheshe1229Hello all,
I am considering this school as well. However, the price does concern me a little more than the bad reviews because I know things are what you make it. I have an appointment on friday. I don't I will attend this school unless aid covers the full cost. I know some schools where I can get that but they are a bit of a drive. This location seems like the best match! Hope all goes well! Maybe I'll see you guys there