I got an INterview at Cooper!! Quick questionRegister Today!
- by Jade77 Mar 22, '11I have an interview tommorow at Cooper University Hospital. Does anybody work there? How is it?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=542087©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,178 Views
- Mar 23, '11 by mel101478Are you a new grad and if you are how did you do it?
- Mar 23, '11 by Jade77I honestly just filled out for every position online. I had an interview today and they went over the salary, union dues, copied my bcls card, gave me a benefits brochure and I signed a few papers. I was asked a few questions and that was it. I don't want to jinx it, but it seems like I'm getting hired and I dont even know what floor. I was asked what shift I preferred and I said it didn't matter. She also gave me the orientation dates, but never said I was hired. So I'm keepin my fingers crossed. I've heard its a great hospital to work at. This all happend just when I was giving up hope. Say a prayer for me please!!
- Mar 24, '11 by mel101478I'm sending prayers your way and if it can happen for you that gives me hope. Just getting an interview would be great! Good luck and keep me posted!
- Apr 12, '11 by anitavongMay I ask which position did you apply ? Do you have any connection there? I have worked there for a year as a NA while in school and had to quit after I got my RN license. I applied the majority of the positions available online and nobody called me. Good luck to you.
- Apr 13, '11 by Jade77No, no connection. Just got a random call and I still never heard back. Kinda strange?? Im hoping they call or send me a rejection letter. Something is better than anything.
- May 4, '11 by ggabri07I hope you hear back from them also. That would be fantastic. Did you also apply for positions that required experience?
- Jun 2, '11 by firefly100Congratulations on the interview. Just curious if you have heard anything back yet? Also, what was the starting salary they discussed? I graduate in August