How long did it take you to get your ATT in NJ?Register Today!
This is a discussion on How long did it take you to get your ATT in NJ? in New Jersey Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... I'm a recent Dec grad and I'm really eager to take the NCLEX-RN. I've done the Kaplan review course...by ArmyTwinRN Dec 20, '12I'm a recent Dec grad and I'm really eager to take the NCLEX-RN. I've done the Kaplan review course and I'm just studying daily until I get my ATT. I'm curious about how long I should expect to wait this time of year. I've heard the wait in Dec isn't as bad as it is for the May grads. Also, I've sent everything in including my finger printing. I sent my items back in Oct. Just trying to get a ball park figure to tell my future employer. Thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=803652©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,132 Views
- Dec 21, '12 by JustBeachyNurseTry calling the Board of Nursing. Have you registered with Pearson Vue and paid the $200. As the ATT is emailed from Pearson, be sure to check your spam folder as I know more than one candidate who inundated their ATT in their spam folder. Also one classmate didn't realize that registration with Pearson Vue was necessary to get their ATT and added nearly a month extra wait! Once they registered the ATT email came quickly. Good luck
- Dec 21, '12 by ArmyTwinRNYes, I paid Pearson Vue the $200 back in October when I did my application. I'll keep an eye on my spam folder. Thanks for the tip. I'm sure the state has just received my letter of completion. Really hoping I will be able to take the Nclex-rn next month.
- Dec 26, '12 by 2015RN2bBest of luck!!! Hope you hear something soon. Based on posts I've read, waiting for the ATT seems to be just as stressful as last semester of nursing school. Be persistent. You've worked too hard to get to this point.
- Dec 26, '12 by ArmyTwinRNThanks 2015RN2b! I have my fingers crossed hoping this happens quickly.
- Dec 28, '12 by ArmyTwinRNJust wanted to come back an give an update. My school mailed our letters of completion on the 17th and TODAY the 28th we got our ATT's! That was a lot quicker than I expected with the Christmas holiday and all. Scheduled my NCLEX-RN and now I'm getting nervous/excited while also coming up with my study plan. Keep me in your prayers. Thanks!
- Dec 31, '12 by MrsLpn12Good luck I just passed the NCLEX-PN
- Jan 3 by ArmyTwinRNThanks! I passed my NCLEX-RN today!!!
- Jan 6 by 2015RN2bThat is AWESOME!!!! Congratulations!!!!! That was really quick. Very happy and excited for you. So how hard was it???
- Jan 8 by bchvball7I'm moving to NJ from NY, just graduated dec. I can't believe you got your ATT and took your test that quickly!! I'm hoping the same works for me. My fingerprints are tomorrow, hoping my school sent my transcript and I should get my ATT soon. I'm averaging about 100 questions a day and prob going to go the review with NCSB. Congrats on passing!