- 0May 21, '10 by mmm9986I graduated in May 09 and have finally gotten my first interview.I have recently scheduled an interview with an outpatient hemodialysis center. It is my understanding that they are willing to put the time and money into training me! Which is a great relief. Are there any common questions that I can expect to be asked during this interview?? At this point in my job search I am desperate for a RN position, but I don't want to seem so. What questions should I ask to let them know I am interested? Also, what is the typical starting salary for a new grad dialysis RN in the are (NJ/PA)? Not that I would refuse any salary, just curious. Thanks for the help in advance!
- 1May 21, '10 by Serrano2886Firstly...congratulations on landing an interview!!!!!
I'm a new graduate 5/2010...and I was actually researching tips for job interview...I will share with you a couple of questions I thought were great to ask at the interview:
- Can you tell me about the culture here?
- Would you mind telling me about how your career go to this point?
- Can you tell me about you management style?
- What's your biggest source of job satisfaction?
Do some research on the web...there are many great articles with awesome information...make sure to follow up and send a thank you letter!!!!
Hope this helps!! ...Let us know how it goes!
- 1May 24, '10 by Mercy65Ask about nurse to patient ratio, how long is orientation, how will you be evaluated, daily, weekly etc. How long has the preceptor been working in the field. Ask if the staff has been there awhile or is there a high turn-over. Ask about furtherin your education, do they compensate,they like to hear that you want to get more degrees.