CCM (County College of Morris) - Anyone applied to Nursing program for Fall?Register Today!
- by laura102 May 5, '12Hey everyone,
Checking in to see if anyone has applied to the professional track of the nursing program at County College of Morris, NJ for this Fall?
I need some company while I anxiously await my letter to see if I got into the program.
Let me know and have a great day
- 2,552 Views
- May 22, '12 by marbo426Hello-
I am in the same position waiting to here from CCM for the Fall nursing program. Do you know when we will hear? I really want to get into the fall program and not have to wait until January.
Good luck, I am sure you will get in and do great. :spin:
- May 23, '12 by laura102Hey! My letter from CCM came today. Did yours?
I was accepted Very excited!
I am sure you got in too. Good luck!
Hope we can talk more in the future
- May 23, '12 by NurseKate16Good luck from a CCM graduate!! I remember waiting for my letter a few years ago:-)!
- May 23, '12 by laura102Thank you NurseKate16! How was the program?? I haven't actually had a chance to talk to anyone that has been thru it at CCM.
I am really excited and can't wait to start. (lol...funny how that works, right....then a month in you want to die cause the work is so much. I do that every semester. hehe)
- May 23, '12 by NurseKate16I was very happy with it and felt they prepared you for the nclex. I am very happy I went there. And yes, I am in school for my BSN and it's both exciting and dreadful haha!
- Aug 20, '12 by noelusb1I guess ill see u in class next week. Yay
- Aug 20, '12 by laura102Very excited What clinical did you get?