Burlington county institute of technology NJRegister Today!
- by bemma Aug 31, '12Hi everyone, I'm new to this but so far I love how everyone communicates here. I'm really excited because I start LPN school the 18th part-time at night. I work full time as a CNA and I'm a mother of 3 kids. I was wondering if anyone here is or will attend the school with me. And if anyone did attend how was the class?... Thank you
- Sep 1, '12 by JustBeachyNurseMoved to NJ State Nursing Program forum to elicit further response.
- Sep 1, '12 by ElSeaHey!! I will be in your class I did a search for BCIT and was only able to find people who went there a few years ago.
- Sep 1, '12 by bemmaHiii well nice to meet you. I'm very excited about going to school. I just hope I can manage everything... Lol. But I'm glad to see someone here that's going to start school with me... I wish someone could tell us how intense is the class but I guess we will find out soon...
- Sep 1, '12 by ElSeaYep. omg, 17 days!! I am excited too but I'd be lying if I didn't say I was scared also lol mostly because I don't know what to expect.
- Sep 1, '12 by bemmaYea I understand. I'm nervous because I have to much to manage with my life plus school now... But I'm really excited.!!! I wish I knew how many books we are going to have, what do we need for school, etc..:?... Lol I'm anxious.
- Sep 2, '12 by ElSeaAwe do you have help? I went to the school this week because I hadnt heard from then since the test, and I had a ton of questions. For some reason I never got my acceptance letter! But they gave me a copy. Anyway, I asked if we'd need certain supplies since there was no list, and she said nope. Just a pen, notebook and calculator.
From all the reading I do here, I've gotten different colored pens & highlighters for the various letters, like a certain color for a certain subject. And I've also read that the issued stethoscope might not be good for some of us. My best friend is a Dr and she said to invest in the good Littman one and it'll last me my entire career.
And I didn't know we wouldn't have scrubs till after the first week of school. I'm glad I asked because I wouldn't have known to show up in business causal for the first week. So I hope that info helps if you didn't already know