Admitted into Rutgers Nursing 2012 transfer student - Page 3Register Today!
- Aug 9, '12 by whattodo4from what I have heard you still have to do stats even though you did Calc 1 and 2, and calc is clearly "above" stats. In any case, to be sure I would give the nursing dept a call and find out.
- Aug 14, '12 by LJ85Quote from LB_RN2BI am taking BSN classes at BCC, I am an LPN and plan to take as many BSN classes as I an before going to RN school at BCC. When is a good time to apply to Rutgers? I thought I had to graduate with my RN first?Thank you!!
I didn't get my RN license yet working on my BSN now only have my AS! I will try Rutgers again for next year!!
- Aug 17, '12 by Dreaming1007Congratulations on everyone's acceptance! I am going into my senior year in the traditional nursing program at Rutgers and I just wanted to offer any help I can by answering any questions you may have. It is a tough program but well worth it so good luck!
- Oct 15, '12 by p.ramosDoes anyone know if it would be possible to get into the rutgers brunswick program coming from a community college? ive done some research and from the looks of it people are saying that you cant get in because you dont go to rutgers. However i know someone who came from middlesex community college, applied for fall 2012 and got accepted . On top of this when you go to apply on the RU site there is no option for rutgers nb nursing only camden. I guess my best bet would be to physically walk into the rutgers nb school of nursing and ask for an application. All feedback is appreciated.
- Apr 6 by grysmeldygonzalezHey, I have a couple of questions about your transfer to Rutgers . I am currently a freshmen at Middlesex County College. I applied too late so I couldn't apply to the nursing program and am currently doing allied health. I've completed all of my prereqs and have been accepted to their nursing program. However, I was also accepted to the school of arts and sciences at Rutgers. I want to attend Rutgers for a year and then apply to the nursing program but I am afraid I will waste too much time. I don't even know what I will be doing for that year. How long will it take you to obtain your BSN after a year in Middlesex and a year at Rutgers?
- May 21 by whattodo4it would take anywhere from 2-4years. The last 2 years are clincial and upper level courses and you cant transfer any of those, so at the very least a minimum of 2 years
- Jun 19 by MsNurseMSwhattodo..sent you a PM regarding stats!!!
- Jun 20 by whattodo4got the pm. By the by though officially stats is a prerequisite for research process in nursing, there was no point in research process in nursing that we used stats or any sort of math. I could say at the grad level when you have to collect and compile data etc... but at the undergrad- no math was used at all. Which begs the question why is stats required then? However it seems most bsn programs require stats so I assume Rutgers is only following the heard.
- Jun 29 by Sombre100Did anyone hear back??
- Jun 29 by whattodo4From talking to pre-nursing friends who applied this year, they have yet to hear back. The official deadline is June 30th so you should, hear back soon. You can also check your status page on the rutgers website, that will let you know if in or not, or no deiscion ATM. Bear in mind when I applied last year I found out a bit early, if you date my first post in this thread I found out before June 30th, so i have to assume that rutgers can be a bit late or early in making admittence descion .If no deiscion from rytgers by Monday, I recommend calling the nursing undergrad advisor and inquiring on application status