admin pendingRegister Today!
- by amnewjerus May 21, '11my license number is being shown on the website but says admin pending.. should i go ahead and start applying for jobs? This is the NJ BON
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=568889©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 496 Views
- May 22, '11 by asp40If you passed the NCLEX, it will take about 10-12 days to get a license number. It says pending as soon as they process your application - mine was pending for a month before my NCLEX.
- May 23, '11 by amnewjerusNo let me clarify myself it was PENDING before I passed the NCLEX now that I passed it it SHOWS my license # but it's reading ADMIN PENDING instead of ACTIVE, thats what I meant. I'm just ready to work. thanks for anyones info.
- May 23, '11 by NRSKarenRNIf there any any issues with license application: school transcripts, criminal background application, wrong fee paid, Admin pending appears -- requiring administration review prior to license being approved.
- May 23, '11 by amnewjerusThanks NRSKarenRN guess I'll have to wait on interviews and applications.