Acceptance to Muhlenberg school of nursing - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 16, '10 by Glad2baRNCongratulations! I know you're excited. I decided not to go to Muhlenberg. Wish you all the best.
- Mar 25, '11 by hair303hello ladies. i know this post is older but i was wondering how everyone was liking muhlenberg and trinitas? please let me know, input would be greatly appreciated! thanks!
- Mar 31, '11 by BEyourselfHi all, was planning on going to Muhlenburg after I graduate from lpn in a month.. But a friends friend goes there and was telling me that all day the professor says to her "I can't wait to fail you, your going to fail!" I mean, what the hell is up with that? After I heard that I said "OK, muhlenburgs OUT! Anyone else hear anything like this?
- Jun 3, '11 by Will get there soon!omg! they didnt accept your intro to nursing and math course?! I was told they will take this course from my previous school (Trinitas); now i am very nervous!!!
- Jan 5, '12 by cjazmin@gmgoff
I was wondering how you did with Chem 105, Nursing 119, and Math + Dosages. I am taking the exact same schedule as you and I am working part-time as well and was wondering if I can get some advice - Thanks!!!
- Jul 22, '12 by moe960Hi,
I saw your older post about being accepted to Muhlenberg Nursing School. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing your experience there. I have applied to the LPN Bridge program. Just curious as to what it was like.