Who is waiting? - Page 5Register Today!
- Mar 26, '09 by Animal3Congrats Niko!!!
- Mar 26, '09 by DevilDog3I just received my letter from Manchester today - waitlisted... I am SO disappointed.
- Mar 27, '09 by icantsurfI got in at Manchester. I am psyched.
- Mar 30, '09 by niko1999Devildog, if I get into GBCC, then I am not taking my spot at Manchester, and several other people do the same as I am. Regardless, waitlisted is acceptance, you should be happy with yourself for that, and take the time to finish up any other classes you may need, or just take fun classes that interest you! Good Luck!
- Mar 31, '09 by CoachIsLovecongrats to everyone accepted!
when you applied did you still have any classes left to take?
i want to apply for fall '10 and would like to take chem this summer, a&p and mirco in the fall '09 and then a&p ii and maybe algebra(not sure if i have to take that or not) in the spring '09...
can i still get accepted with a class schedule like this?
- Mar 31, '09 by Animal3Congrats Icantsurf!
- Mar 31, '09 by niko1999For those of us waiting on stratham, we should hopefully hear within the week....the kid at the front desk was sorting through at least the rejection letters, and it looked like at another table, acceptance letters were being sorted through.
I would recommend getting your A&P I and II done before you apply coach, it gives you that little extra boost that is usually the difference between acceptance, and waitlisted, or complete rejection. But yes, you can still get in, with a schedule like that. Have you taken your NLN yet?
- Mar 31, '09 by CoachIsLovethanks for your response niko. i have not taken the nln yet...i'll do that in the fall. maybe i will try to take a&p this summer and then a&p ii in the fall, it's just a matter of trying to fit it all in!
the sciences are the only things that i need to take (and maybe algebra too, i have to check on that) because i have a ba and a ms in another field.