My husband and I are looking to relocate to the Portsmouth, NH area and are trying to get an idea of pay rates and hospital cultures. My husband will be graduating with his MSN in Families and I am a per diem nurse who has worked in cardiac, stepdown, surgical and ICU areas of hospitals in NYC, SF, FL, and CO. We've looked at Exeter Hospital and Porstmouth Regional. Any information to the following questions would be GREATLY appreciated.
1. Pay rate for per diem nurses
2. Yearly salary for Nurse Practioners in Family and Acute Care settings
3. Likes and dislikes of hospitals. Do you enjoy working at your current hospital
4. Other hospitals in the area to consider. Also,
5. Culture and enviornment of hospitals(i.e. mangaement relationship with staff, nursing autonomy, education).
ANY INFO PLEASE. Much appreciated and Happy New Year.