NHCTC-Stratham admissionsRegister Today!
- by kidkoala77 Mar 16, '08Anyone year anything yet?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=288965©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,132 Views
- Mar 16, '08 by patientoneI just received my acceptance letter from Stratham! Good luck to all!
- Mar 16, '08 by Animal3Congrats!
- Mar 17, '08 by knittedmittenscongrats, patientone! i'm still waiting to hear back.
- Mar 21, '08 by kidkoala77congrats patientone, were you on the waitlist before? i have not heard anything yet, neither acceptance, rejection, or waitlist, starting to get worried.Last edit by kidkoala77 on Mar 21, '08 : Reason: bad grammar
- Mar 21, '08 by patientoneYes! So don't get too nervous yet. FYI-Last year my waitlist letter was dated April 5th. I have asked around and I have not yet heard of anyone getting any type of letter this year. Last month I got an email. This month I finally got the letter. (IT HAS BEEN A LONG YEAR!) You can always call the school-they were very kind last year on letting us know when the letters were to be mailed. Again, good luck!
- Apr 4, '08 by kidkoala77well i got waitlisted, #7 apparently...
- Apr 4, '08 by knittedmittensi just got my letter in the mail today: i wasn't accepted or waitlisted. i'll try again next year.
- Apr 4, '08 by patientoneKidkoala77-Congrats on getting on the waitlist. (I know what it is like.) Don't get too nervous. They went through much of the waitlist last year so you are in a good spot.
Knittedmittens-If you didn't have the 20 points for A&P I&II that could have been the reason. You needed them to get in last year-not sure what the applicant pool looked like this year. Don't give up!
- Apr 4, '08 by ryansmumI got my letter today- I was accepted!! I am so excited, but plan on deferring until next year as my baby will be born on sept 8th and i believe the classes start on the 4th....