Holy Name Hospital - Page 9Register Today!
- Apr 16, '11 by peanut901I live about 10-15 minutes away. I got the packet today but haven't really looked at the detail of the uniforms yet. How do we pay for the first year yet if we haven't made our schedules? haha
- Apr 18, '11 by tmhartWhen I went in for my financial aid meeting she went over which classes I needed to take in order to come up with my tuition.
- Apr 18, '11 by JschroderNothing yet.... I scored over 70 in every section, but haven't heard. I am patiently waiting. Congrats for getting in! I hope it isn't full....
- Apr 30, '11 by peanut901Hi everyone!
Jschroder, have you heard anything yet?
Tmhart, I went to see the lady in the financial aid department. She was super helpful. I'm anxious to get a letter or what books we need to buy to see what we'll be doing during our first year
- Apr 30, '11 by JschroderI had an interview last week. We shall see! Did you accept?
- May 1, '11 by peanut901Thanks awesome!! Yes, I sent in my deposit.
- May 1, '11 by tmhart@peanut901 Im super excited as well! I cant wait to start. Not sure what books we'll need yet, but Iv been looking into which stethoscope and other supplies to get.
- May 2, '11 by peanut901I can see myself delaying in getting the scrubs so I'm going to try to set a date to get everything done haha Are you going to get your associates as well? The financial advisor gave me an estimate without that class but I think I want to take that class during the first year since the second year will be harder..
- May 2, '11 by tmhartNo im not getting my associates because then I'd have to take almost all the non nursing classes over and I don't want to do that. Once I graduate I'll apply to a RN to BSN program.
- May 18, '11 by tmhartJschroder have u heard anything yet?!?