Catholic Med Center JobsRegister Today!
- by katyb213 Feb 22, '11Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone knows much about Catholic Medical Center and if they hire new grads. I am interested in working there. Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=533999©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,791 Views
- Feb 27, '11 by Animal3I have heard they are very new grad friendly!
- Mar 2, '11 by niko1999The vast majority of their postings I have seen,for experience they simply require a graduate nurse! And a couple of other positions have "preferred.....(insert here)", but not REQUIRED. I'm applying there myself!!!
- Mar 3, '11 by katyb213Niko,
Have you already graduated? I am afraid they won't take me seriously. I graduate in May. I would love to work here if I could!
- Mar 3, '11 by niko1999I too graduate in May. I was reading a little more closely and it looks like we have to actually have a license in our hands, but depending on when you decide to take your NCLEX, it could be as soon as June I think I may contact HR anyway and see what they have to say about it
- Mar 7, '11 by katyb213niko1999,
If you could let me know what they say that would be great! Thanks so much. Maybe we will be able to work with each other there
- Apr 3, '11 by niko1999So I finally sent outs my resume and applied to probably 6 depts there. I couldn't find a direct contact for hr maybe I was being special but its kind of annoying because how am I supposed to get my recommendations off to them if I don't know who to have them sent to. I say just send in your application and call mid-week. Where are You going to school right now?
- Apr 3, '11 by Animal3If you search human resources in the search bar it will come up as career center and will have a number. Good luck!
- Apr 3, '11 by katyb213Did you apply online?! I applied to 2 but I was wondering if they had a generic form that I could fill out to be able to send to all the departments...you know? Is that what you did?
I will be graduating in May from University of Rochester, NY as a 2nd degree BSN. What school will you be graduating from?
- Apr 4, '11 by niko1999Once you fill put one application and save everything you can just apply and hit the continue buttons straight through. Though I did hear today they wont even lookat you until You're licensed. I'm graduating in may from great bay community college then I'm going to Franklin peirce for a second bachelors