Board testingRegister Today!
- by Angela1336 Jul 20, '06Hi -
Has anyone taking the LNA program at LNA Careers? If so, I am wondering how difficult the boards were? Specifically the clinical portion. I understand they will choose 3 clinicals to preform, wondering how others did on this. How was the setting (was there an actual mock rooms) was there complete privacy? ect.
Its a few weeks away for me and getting nervous....... any feedback is helpful.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=169057©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,051 Views
- Aug 11, '06 by Angela1336OK so I have taken the boards (passed to I may add) if there should anyone be interested in what "actually occurs" please feel free to PM me.
Good luck to all!
- Sep 5, '06 by kn5904I have never heard of anyone, who went to any LNA school, fail their Test. It is harder to fail than to pass - unfortunatley many people become LNAs who have no business being LNAs. Its really not a hard course.
- Sep 5, '06 by charebec65This is probably a dumb question, but what's an LNA? I've not heard of that..
- Sep 5, '06 by kn5904An LNA is a licensed nursing assistant....many states use the term "CNA" - certified instead of licensed. Same duties, though.
- Sep 5, '06 by charebec65Oh, okay. Thanks. Here you hear CNA, STNA and a whole myriad of terms, depending on the facility/hospital. I think from a legal standpoint they're STNA's though (State Tested Nurse Aide).
- Sep 9, '06 by Angela1336Hi all -
In reference to KN5904 about " I have never heard of anyone, who went to any LNA school, fail their Test. It is harder to fail than to pass - unfortunatley many people become LNAs who have no business being LNAs. Its really not a hard course." my class of 7 people had 4 fail. I dont believe for a second they wouldnt be great LNAs rather the teaching facility process itself. I think one will get out of the coarse what one puts in to the coarse. If anyone has further questions I would be happy to give my opinion to this process just IM me.