teas examsRegister Today!
- by puppies1123 Jan 11, '11I was wondering if anyone could help answer my question? Since csn and Nevada state college both accept the Teas test can you transfer your scores or do you have to take the test over again at their campus? Also what are the minimum test score for Nevada state? Is unlv's Hesi exam harder?
- Jan 11, '11 by ElvishMoved to NV nursing programs discussion forum
- Jan 12, '11 by SunshineDaisyYou don't have to take it again if you have already taken it. I'm not sure of the min. test scores for NSC and have no clue about the Hesi, sorry.
- Jan 18, '11 by puravidaLVYou don't have to take it again, but you do have to pay to have the scores reported to the other school.
Start using that search engine above it's a vital tool in your education:
- Feb 26, '12 by cheryl daleyI have a question when you take the teas test in one state ,is it good in another?