The Sierra Nevada VARegister Today!
- by play4lock Sep 3, '09So I'm a new grad originally from California who graduated in Dec 2008. The job market has been pretty terrible and I got pretty excited about moving to Northern Nevada. I ended up with an interview at the Sierra Nevada VA and I think it went pretty well. I have to admit I was so excited/nervous to finally have such a promising interview that I didn't ask too many detailed questions about actually working at the facility. Anyways I was just wondering if anyone had any insight or opinions about working at the VA in Reno. Thanks in advance
- Oct 1, '09 by miccohave you heard anything from Sierra VA? I am moving to the Reno area in December and have thought about applying as I currently work at an Army hospital.
- Oct 1, '09 by play4lockI've been hired conditionally as a graduate nurse technician pending a background check and physical. If all goes well I'll let you know how the facility is
- Oct 4, '09 by miccothanks. feeling a bit anxious about job huntng in December
- Oct 4, '09 by play4lockThey have been very nice to me so far, but I'm anxious just b/c of how slow it is. My interview was over a month ago and I'm still being processed. Very stressful
- Oct 5, '09 by miccowhat department will you be working in? if you hear of anything in the operating room, med surg, or emergency room, please let me know. thanks
- Oct 12, '09 by PACIFICWHALESI wanted a job in Northern California but you know I am really looking into Reno myself. Applied. Waiting for reply.