Roseman (USN) BSN Program 18-Month Track - Page 4Register Today!
- Apr 11 by alyssag24Hey so the interview process is comprised of 4 different sections. First you do a group campus tour, then the admissions counselor and financial aid lady do a presentation, followed by the 15-minute writing sample, and finally you have your 2 on 1 interview. For mine, it was a professor and current student. This part is very casual, almost like a conversation really. They only asked me 3 or 4 different questions but it was an ongoing discussion. It's important to just be yourself and know why you want to be a nurse and what experiences had led you to this point. Shortly after my interview ( like 2 weeks), I was notified that I was accepted. However, I am declining my spot because I was offered admission to a family nurse practitioner graduate program. Good luck and besides I hear that if you receive an interview, chances are that you will get accepted unless you completely bomb the interview or writing.
- May 10 by EmeraldturtleHi guys so I did get in ( found out in April).I'm supper excited to start! If anyone else got in ( & especially if you are from california) let me know. Would be cool to connect before the program actually starts! =)
- May 20 by 3shaaaHi everyone!
First off, thanks for sharing all your thoughts/info about the program. I'm about to apply for the October cohort. For those who have just recently started, do you recommend the program at all? It seems like there's a good number of you that moved from Cali. Is it worth the move?
- Jun 26 by Lola28Hey Emeraldturtle,
I just found out today that I will be in the August cohort. Are you living in Vegas already?
- Jun 30 by agbell23Hey I'm from California too! But I'm still debating if Roseman is the one for me...I'm a little worried about all the negative reviews I've been hearing, especially with the "video" teaching. Does that apply for the BSN program too? Like how are these videos?