Roseman BSN...anybody starting this August? - page 2
I haven't seen a thread made yet, so I'm just going to start one myself. :) Anyone starting the program in August? Just got my acceptance letter last week, and I heard the school is doing one or two more rounds of interviews. ... Read More
- 0May 22, '12 by chewybuk47anyone on this threat,
for the people going to roseman from out of state, are you planning on returning to your home state once done with Roseman?
Also, I've heard that some of the program is "learn on your own". how much of this could be true? Any info is helpful
- 0May 22, '12 by blairnpbMbmarkowitz,
I am coming from out of state and yes, I plan to return to my homestate (GA or NC)
I have been reading the forums and it sounds pretty much "teach yourself all the online material" I believe most of it is true but honestly isnt every college (in classrooms- teach your self)
I've grasped that is best to come by yourself (meaning if you have family, kids...these things make it much more difficult for you)
Keep in touch
- 0May 22, '12 by LaineyLeI plan on returning to California, but not immediately after school. It all depends where I can find a job first.
The ABSN is "learn on your own" program. I am in the 18 month traditional program, so it's in class with faculty M-F. I have heard that the ABSN can be difficult if you're not self-motivated, but it's doable. As long as you set up a schedule on your own and stick with it, you should be fine.
- 0May 22, '12 by LaineyLeHi there! When I got my admissions packet there was a piece of paper you can fill out and be added to the roommate database/roommate finder. It won't be available until the end of June I believe. It's not like a website that you can just visit, to protect student's privacy. I'm sure if you contact the school, they can give you more information.
- 0Jun 11, '12 by Michael Y.sorry if i may be going off topic..
I was googling accredited schools in las vegas, and just found roseman.
I was wondering how Roseman's class and teachers are?
I've heard stories about Nevada State, UNLV, CSN. Usually CSN comes out on top, only draw back that people worry about is that it is ADN and not BSN. Roseman is BSN, and am curious how well the program is?
- 0Jun 30, '12 by lafraI just interviewed on June 19th and have not heard back (the school was closed last week). If I am accepted I won't have much time to find an apartment/roommate. Also, I have been looking for threads from current students about the intensity of the 18 month program with a passing rate of 90% or above. Are there any threads of current students in the 18month program. I can only find threads on the ABSN program
- 0Jul 3, '12 by blairnpbLafra,
I had to reschedule my interview June 19th, but I am applying to the ABSN.
Quote from lafraI just interviewed on June 19th and have not heard back (the school was closed last week). If I am accepted I won't have much time to find an apartment/roommate. Also, I have been looking for threads from current students about the intensity of the 18 month program with a passing rate of 90% or above. Are there any threads of current students in the 18month program. I can only find threads on the ABSN programLast edit by dianah on Jul 3, '12 : Reason: additional of signature/ edited 7/3/12 for Terms of Service -- dianah