NSC Fall 2010 Accelerated and Regular ProgramsRegister Today!
- by Getgoing Apr 17, '10Congratulations to all who just got accepted into the accelerated, regular, and part-time programs at Nevada State College!
See ya at orientation!
- Apr 18, '10 by PompanoHow much GPA to get into the nursing program at NSC for regular, acce....,part-time track? How many scores for TEAS ? Could anybody here help me answer these questions please?
- Apr 19, '10 by bebejasmine2002Congrats to those who received acceptance letters. I received mine on Saturday. I will be in Nursing part-time...Anyone else get accepted for part time?
- Apr 20, '10 by Getgoing@pompano I'm not sure what the avg gpa or score was for this cohort.
My guess is if you had above 3.5 gpa and scored above 85% on teas you likely got into the accelerated program. I know 5 people I believe fit that criteria and got in. Regular and part-time might be different. Good luck!
- Apr 20, '10 by mmt4Congrats to all! I had forgotten there was a part-time track. Is it similar to the CSN PT track where you go evenings and clinical is on the weekend? I am going to go look at their website. The more I think about it, the more I think PT might be a better option for me (I have a BS and wish I could do accel but with 4 kids and a husband who travels a lot I think it would be a super bad idea).
- Apr 27, '10 by puravidaLVit went
10 to the amount of time you've been there
On top of that if your sitting on the waiting list at #11+ don't feel to bad since they took 10 slots away from the program.