Nevada State College RN to BSN wants two years of math!!! - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 10, '11 by puravidaLVjust CLEP out of math to the level you need.
- Mar 4, '12 by amandazappolaThere rule is- no self placement. I am looking at a good three months of studying this summer before I even attempt the math placement test because I have never been good at it. I would like to place into math 120 but if not then I have to accept that I would not be very successful in the class I if I need the remedial classes anyway. Remember to get all of the information before you attempt to do something because it removes the likelihood of dissapointment later caused by surprises like these. Also worth noting is the fact that CSN math classes are no easier than those at NS. In fact I hear that EVERYTHING is easier at NS. Of course I am just transferring this Fall and I do not have any personal experience to back that claim up with just yet. In terms of math, it would be nice but I am not holding my breath, and the placement tests are all the same anyway. Good luck to you!
- Mar 10, '12 by Cupcake89121I took 124 at CSN so I can't comment but I did take the req'd Stat course at NSC and it was very easy. I don't know if it was my teacher or what but I didn't open the book once. I got an A and I am NOT a math person. Anyway, good luck!
- Hi. Did you take 124 online at CSN? Did you place into it via the placement test? I am still plugging at my classes at NSC. I still need to take the math, stats then nursing research and all must be taken in that order. I am taking the community nursing class and informatics at NSC in the Fall and hopefully Math 124 then I will just have psych 210 stats and the nursing research class then done .
- Quote from Cupcake89121I forgot to ask you, who was the instructor at NSC for the Stats Psych 210 class you took?I took 124 at CSN so I can't comment but I did take the req'd Stat course at NSC and it was very easy. I don't know if it was my teacher or what but I didn't open the book once. I got an A and I am NOT a math person. Anyway, good luck!