Moving to NevadaRegister Today!
- by Iris34 Jan 23, '10Hi,
I am an RN from New Jersey and am planning to move to Henderson in a few months. I am a bit confused about the process of what to do to change my license over to a Nevada license.
I would appreciate any help.... Thankyou
- Jan 23, '10 by amzyRNYou apply for licensure by endorsement on the Nevada Board of Nursing website, follow instructions from the website. That's what you do in any state you want to get a license in, apply for licensure by endorsement, follow the instructions in the applications. Hope that helps,
- Jan 23, '10 by Iris34Thanks Jzz for the reply ... I downloaded the application form from the site.
- Jan 24, '10 by Mercy65Good Luck Iris34, I am also from NJ and I am planning on moving out there in about 2 yrs, kids finishing high school. I would love to have a contact out there, if you want to send me a private message we could exchange email addresses. I am going out next month to check out housing, neighborhoods, etc. I have visited many times and have been waiting for the right time to make the move, I hear jobs are hard to come by right now.
- Feb 17, '10 by Andreacerankthis is funny- I am also from New Jersey, I lived in Henderson last december-may, moved to philadelphia for an accelerated nursing program- and might move back to the las vegas area after I graduate in may 2010 if I can find a new grad job! anyone know when any hospitals in the area are hiring new grad nurses??
- Feb 20, '10 by Nicole2010I was informed yesterday from the career center at Sunrsie that HCA hospitals are not hiring any new grads. The job market is horrible for new grad nurses right now.