How do I become a CNA at CSN? - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 1, '11 by zfamilybizDoes anyone know if kids can attend the CNA orientation?
- Dec 1, '11 by dellehI don't know if there is a rule, but I saw a couple of kids in the back at the orientation I went to.
- Dec 1, '11 by zfamilybizOk just asking just incase I don't have a baby sitter that day. How was it, what did they talk about?
- Dec 1, '11 by dellehIt wasn't bad, but pretty full. They go over everything you need to have done to participate in clinicals and the required uniforms and that type of stuff.
- Dec 2, '11 by moneyline702It's quite boring. But kids were there when I attended. I'm sure the parents in the room will certainly understand.