CSN RN Spring 2013 - page 54
by christina731 56,320 Views | 591 Comments
Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and I was wondering if there are any fellow CSN RN Spring '13 hopefuls out there. I just turned in my application today and I would love to get to know some of my potential classmates... Read More
- 0Nov 21, '12 by christina731Quote from kllybbyAre you sure you weren't looking at the second week under Spring '13? That part will be Monday - Friday in January the week before the semester starts.
They must have changed it. Yesterday the days were listed wrong. It said Monday thru Friday. Just make sure you show up Friday the 7th and then mon thru Thursday the next week
- 0Nov 25, '12 by christina731Quote from kateri8I asked them about a week ago and they said for sure they will have (all) the books after Christmas. I just hope they're right...I hate making trips over there for no reason. It's so far from me!has anybody heard when we might be able to get our books?
I also asked them about name tags and they said you have to order and pay at one visit and then pick them up later.
- 0Dec 7, '12 by nerisDid anyone get just the books option, I was just wondering, the quote they gave us for the bundle, is that all new books or is that used and new? I got each book separately online and I spent around $400 including one of the recommended books. I just haven't decided if I got a good deal or not, I know that it is a lot cheaper than the individual prices they had on the book sheet.
- 0Dec 7, '12 by christina731Quote from nerisThey don't give you an option between new & used so I'm pretty sure they are all new. That sounds like a good deal to me...but you won't have the nifty online access that they demonstrated at orientation. Also, I don't think there is a book only option. They only let you choose between ebooks only or ebooks + hard copies.Did anyone get just the books option, I was just wondering, the quote they gave us for the bundle, is that all new books or is that used and new? I got each book separately online and I spent around $400 including one of the recommended books. I just haven't decided if I got a good deal or not, I know that it is a lot cheaper than the individual prices they had on the book sheet.
Also, I was at the bookstore yesterday ordering name tags (btw they are almost $12 each--ouch!!) and they don't have the 101 books yet. They said it probably won't be until close to/after Christmas. What a nice, expensive gift that we will all be buying ourselves :P
- 0Dec 8, '12 by kateri8Quote from SunshineDaisySorry...my communication was bad. I know this already. My question was related to knowing where you will be posted. A young lady I know told me she was emailed where she was going to be posted. Sorry. I communicated poorly..thanks for trying to help!!!You don't go into the hospital for first semester. You'll be in a nursing home first then sub acute care next. All you are basically doing is CNA type stuff 1st semester. 2nd semester is when it gets fun!