CSN RN Fall 2012 - Page 29Register Today!
- Aug 9, '12 by whisman1Hi everyone I will be turning my application in March 1st and had a question I'm sure someone here could answer for me. I was wondering if the prerequisite GPA is based off of only math, 189, 223, eng, and psy? Even if I have the other general Ed classes done, do all the classes go towards the GPA for the points or just those 5 prerequisite classes?
Thank you for helping me clear my confusion!
- Aug 9, '12 by SunshineDaisyIt's just those 5 classes!
- Aug 9, '12 by Kebby1016We're not required to bring anything tomorrow for orientation, correct? Just don't want to show up and be missing paperwork or a receipt or something!
- Aug 9, '12 by Kebby1016Thank you Stargurl! Totally knew that, I don't know what I was thinking. I'm glad I double checked!
Question about the ATI test...I just double checked my login info and I'm finding nothing about the purchase of the CARP/Nursing Content Mastery test that we'll be taking. I paid for it a month ago, but it's not showing up in my ATI as a scheduled test. Has anyone else seen anything about it in their ATI profile?
Also, is the SNA accepting credit/debit cards for shirt and supply purchases tomorrow? I think I remember reading that they were, but can't seem to find that info now.Last edit by Kebby1016 on Aug 10, '12 : Reason: Added question
- Aug 10, '12 by SunshineDaisyYes, we can take credit cards!
- Aug 10, '12 by stargurl2006They will give us a test code to enter when we get set up, like they did with the teas :-)
- Aug 13, '12 by stargurl2006Has anyone tried to log onto angel yet? I have and it shows no courses for me.