CSN RN Fall 2012 - Page 28Register Today!
- Aug 1, '12 by Twinkle toezI will be calling in the am. I never thought to question what they were charging me. Thanks for the info.
- Aug 1, '12 by Kebby1016I went to the bookstore today and they refunded me the difference in what I paid and the cost of the book bundle online. That composite skills book that the salesgirl had mentioned to me apparently is required and it is now available in the bookstore. I guess it wasn't on our text list because it's not really a textbook. It's like a little booklet of checklist sheets of tasks that I'm guessing our clinical instructors will check off as we learn/complete them. It was $5.00. Thank you guys again for giving the pricing info, you saved me over $200. I really appreciate it!
- Aug 2, '12 by KaylianaWow! I was expecting to pay $900 for books, $726 is much better! I have a question. Do you need CPR, physical, shots, and all that done by August 10th? Or by our one-on-one meeting on the 23rd? I thought the 23rd but just checking. You guys are so helpful thank you!! Also, I noticed on years past they had a facebook page. I was wondering if anyone's interested in creating a facebook page or group for csn rn class of 2014? I think that would be really helpful! Let me know if you guys have facebook or are even interested. I've had a group before in the past for my photography classes and it was VERY helpful. Thanks everyone!!
- Aug 2, '12 by KaylianaOne more question. Do we need cpr and first aid or just cpr for healthcare provider?
- Aug 2, '12 by SunshineDaisyYou need everything by your one on one meeting, and just the CPR for healthcare providers. As for the FB group, I find them very helpful! I set up the 2013 one and it is so nice to have everyone there! We set up study times, can ask questions about things and stuff. It's nice to have it all in one spot!
- Aug 6, '12 by Bea123Kayliana I think the FB page is a great idea. If you set one up please let us know. I think it would be really helpful!
- Aug 6, '12 by Bea123Is orientation on friday in the same room in the K building? At 8am right?
- Aug 6, '12 by xtnag1Hi everyone! Reminder: August 10, 8am, 2nd Orientation at the K Building. Don't forget to pay your ATI as well. The Cashier accepts credit card for ATI payments.
I went ahead and set up a fb group named CSN Fall 2012-RN 2014
just head on over and join.
-CristinaLast edit by dianah on Aug 6, '12 : Reason: Terms of Service; may refer to or describe but not provide links to social networking sites
- Aug 6, '12 by apn11Great on the fb page! We can put names to faces! See y'all on there n on fri!