CSN RN Fall 2012 - Page 24Register Today!
- Jul 8, '12 by xtnag1Do you have extra supplies for sale? I still don't have an belt organizer.
- Jul 8, '12 by SunshineDaisyNo, we sent everything back. If you want an organizer you can get them for cheap at Scrubtastic!
- Jul 10, '12 by Bea123Does anyone know if you have to do clinicals on holidays? Such as my clinicals are on Monday's fall semester (this is my first semester) and Labor day is also a monday. Am I going to have to go to my clinicals on Labor day?
Thanks for any info you have!!!
- Jul 10, '12 by stargurl2006As far as I know, there are never any classes on holidays (clinicals included). In the CNA class, All clinicals were off for the week of the holiday. Maybe a current student could confirm this?
- Jul 10, '12 by SunshineDaisyNope, no clinical on holidays!
- Jul 10, '12 by Bea123Great news! Thanks everyone!
- Jul 14, '12 by apn11Took the final for the math portion of toolbox class today. Learning so much! But, do we need to memorize the conversions once we start the program??
- Jul 14, '12 by SunshineDaisyLike how many ml in an oz? Yes!
- Jul 16, '12 by Bea123Do any current students have any advice on what extra books to purchase outside of the bundle? Also what medical terminology flash cards are the best? I think someone mentioned the best ones to buy at orientation but I can't find my notes about it. Should we buy flashcards for pharmacology as well? I feel like I should at least start on flash cards for medical terminology and pharmacology so if you have any suggestions or used some that worked well for you can you give us some insight please! Thanks!
- Jul 16, '12 by apn11Will memorize them then, thanks Sunshine Daisy! And good question, Bea!