CSN Fall 2011 rn programRegister Today!
- by jessel Feb 7, '11I applied today! I applied last semester too, but because of the massive amount of applications, I was denied. Crossing my fingers for FALL!!!! Has anybody else applied?
- Feb 8, '11 by jess1998Hey there! I applied last semester as well for the part time track and was not selected. I will be applying again this semester. I have not submitted yet and am debating on whether to do part time or full time this time around.
- Feb 8, '11 by jesselOh wow! How many points did you have last semester? My friend just applied today for PT with 28! I applied for FT with 27..
- Feb 8, '11 by hazeymaHi there! I am applying for full time with 26 points.. I'm hoping that the cutoff will at least be 26!!! I want to take the Teas over, but I heard that the next available date to take it is March 5th!!
- Feb 9, '11 by jesselI re-took the TEAS last Saturday, and I must tell you- the exam is COMPLETELY different! They are using version 5, started some time in Jan. Anyway, I didn't improve my score... Didn't do worse, but no better either. So study version 5 if you are going to take it again!
- Feb 12, '11 by hazeymaomg. this is so stressful!!!! were you on standby or did you schedule it previously?
- Feb 12, '11 by jesselI scheduled it back in january! There was only like 2 seats left before the march 1st deadline.
- Feb 14, '11 by hazeyma.. well im depressed. i dont think i will make it with 26 points.. but i plan on applying this thursday anyways..Last edit by dianah on Feb 14, '11 : Reason: Terms of Service
- Feb 14, '11 by jesselDefinitely apply! The lowest points changes from semester to semester. Last sem was 27, but who nobody knows until after the deadline what THIS semester cutoff will be!! Good luck to us all!
- Feb 15, '11 by hazeymayes of course! have you applied already??