Applying personally for the NCLEXRegister Today!
- by Kuyafern Jun 8, '12I'm planning to take the exam in Nevada but I want to do it in person. My family and I are going to Nevada in a couple of weeks. So is it possible to apply in person and pay all the fees and fingerprinting.
- Jun 14, '12 by karensushiQuote from KuyafernWhy would you want to trouble yourself by going at the board and apply in person? I have never heard of people going there to apply in person. And applying in person does not make the process any faster. Save yourself the hassle and just mail it in. Most applications are by mail, you can download it the the Nevada BON site. The only thing that you need to go in person is the LiveScan for the fingerprinting... and that does not take place at the BON.I'm planning to take the exam in Nevada but I want to do it in person. My family and I are going to Nevada in a couple of weeks. So is it possible to apply in person and pay all the fees and fingerprinting.
- Jun 19, '12 by GonnaAmazeYouI applied in person, only because I wanted to see the setup- it really is no big deal, 2 front office girls handle your app and give you a receipt. It is kind of hard to find as well , so I say just apply online or via mail.
- Jun 19, '12 by puravidaLVi only applied in person because the finger printing was right down the street. The office receptionist is knowledgeable somewhat on everything, testing dates are wide open in las vegas right now
- Jul 1, '12 by KuyafernThank you all for the feed back. =)
- Oct 16, '12 by heyprincessheyKuyaFern: how does the fingerprinting work if you plan to have it downloaded? I'm currently here in Long Beach CA. And btw, how's your application? Been following your posts. Heehee.
- Feb 12 by hurty25hi kuyafern,how's your application goin?im planning to apply for nclex in nevada but i dont know what should i do first.i'm foriegn grad(phils)and living in Ca right now.Can you provide some info for me?..i appreciate!
- Feb 13 by lmclorsIm a foreign grad too from phil
Was rejected by cali so i decided to take nevada instead. Go to nevada board of nursing and follow the process. You can download the apps from their site too. Be sure to take an english test and reach their scores.