Any Nurses who work at Renown Hospital in Reno?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Any Nurses who work at Renown Hospital in Reno? in Nevada Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hello There, I'm a new Grad applying to Renown Hospital on the telemetry Unit and have...by sunbeach Mar 27, '09Hello There,
I'm a new Grad applying to Renown Hospital on the telemetry Unit and have questions to ask those who are interested in answering questions I have. Please send me a message. Thank you
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=380667©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,169 Views
- Apr 2, '09 by Medwynnjust sent one
- Apr 9, '09 by DukeGal09Hi Sunbeach...
I am supposed to start (as a new grad) in Telemetry at the end of the month. Let me know if you end up taking the job!
- Apr 9, '09 by DukeGal09Hi,
I got your message but I cannot reply with my current settings apparently. See if you can email me through the link to my profile.
- Apr 19, '09 by DukeGal09Hi Sunbeach.... any news yet?
- Apr 19, '09 by sunbeachHello There,
No word yet they said they would let me know in ten days. How did they tell you, did they call you and who called you? I love to know. I hoping to hear something this week I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
- Apr 20, '09 by FERN-tasticHR at Renown is notoriously slow. I think it took them 2-2.5 weeks to let me know. HR called me to offer me the job (they do all the calls for interviews/hiring). I had finally given up when they called, so hang in there!
- Jun 3, '09 by michelle.lareeI just applied at Renown. I made it into an interview but they said the position is not open for new graduates until August/September. I was told he would pass my paperwork on to the unit I want. Does anyone know how the process works and what I should expect?
- Jun 3, '09 by MedwynnWell they've already filled many positions for july start. the next would be around that time HR said.
You'll have to wait until the unit of your choice looks at the paperwork and decides when you should start. You need to speak to the manager of the unit you're applying for and just get updated frequently on your start date.
- Jul 2, '09 by sarahquadriHey Michelle,
Any luck on getting the ICU job @ Renown? I just spoke to HR yesterday and they said they are passing my resume to trauma ICU?
thanks for any information,