TRCC Poplar Bluff MO A&P II
- 0Oct 20, '08 by MOJoeDirtHi,
I am taking pre-nursing classes at TRCC. I really liked the instructor I had for A&P. I am taking A&P II in the spring and because of a conflict in my schedule I may have to take another instructor's class.
ThanksLast edit by tnbutterfly on Jan 18, '09 : Reason: Names removed per Terms of Service
- 1,558 Views
- 0Jan 18, '09 by TRCCnurse2beI am in the nursing program and I will also be in that class. I have heard he is a good instructor, most people seem to like him well enough. I loved my other instructor, but with my nursing classes I can't take her class this semester for A&P II Maybe we will be in the same class.Last edit by TRCCnurse2be on Jan 18, '09 : Reason: to remove names of instructors -complaint with the TOS
- 0Jan 18, '09 by tnbutterfly Adminjust a friendly reminder. to comply with the terms of service of this board, please refrain from posting names of instructors. please refer to the following portion of the tos:
no potentially libelous information about specific schools, instructors, or health care facilities/entities should be posted in these forums. while it is important to be able to network, everyone should be mindful of the following:
- it is a small world - when we narrow it down to a state and throw in some personal info, there is actually a pretty good chance someone may recognize you if you are not careful. your privacy is paramount to us.
- while allnurses.com is a wonderful place to vent (without excess personally identifiable details) it is not the place to express why ("x" specific person, place or program) is terrible. gripe away, but since we cannot permit allegations to be made about named entities, your care in not naming them is very much appreciated.
- please do not give out personal information about others. do not name names where anyone could identify the person in any facility including your nursing programs.