Goldfarb Accelerated program in Summer 13Register Today!
- by RNstudent88 Dec 23, '12Hi there, My name is Nina. I am new here. I was wondering if any body starts the Nursing at Goldfarb Accelerated program in Summer of 2013.
- Feb 6 by davidsamHey Nina, my name is Angie. I am starting the ABSN program in May (Summer 2013). It sounds like we'll be pretty busy!
- Feb 9 by RNstudent88Hi Angie, Yes, I think so. I heard that the program is very intense. All we can do is to eat, sleep and study. I am so excited and really looking forward for it. I am still taking pre-req classes this semeter. How's about you?
- Apr 23 by kkg1901I would seriously look at other schools... it's the worst school that I've ever attended... my entire class has voiced the same. The grading scale will kill you unless you are a GREAT test taker... the entire program is based on tests. 78% test avg to pass the class... which doesn't sound bad, but some classes only have 3 test and then a final that isn't even written by your instructor so it may be something you are familiar with, but most likely you won't have a clue. The teachers are not at all considerate with grading, there is no gray area just 78% and if you are at a 77.9... they won't round or anything. It's a terrible waste of money and I wish someone would have said something to me before starting... worst decision I ever made and 90% of my class would agree... I'm not just angry, but it's the truth. They have no advisers to help you if you are struggling, it's a very sink or swim program. If I were you I would look anywhere else!
- May 4 by RNstudent88Hi Thank you so much for the input. I went to the orientation so I kind of have an idea what I am getting myself into. From what I know GSON have very strong supporting system such as peer tutors, peer mentors, study groups and and Facebook group that students can post all file, docs to share with other. I am so sorry that you did not a wonderful experience. All the best to you.