Anyone applying or go to Cox College?? - page 2
Hi! Ive been looking for any Cox students but I dont think theres a lot on here :/ Anyway, Im applying for the ABSN program for spring 2013! I am going to interview next week and am really nervous! Anyone going through similar... Read More
- 0Oct 16, '12 by andrewmorganAwesome! Congrats! What are your guys backgrounds? Im 27 and have my BA in psych. I haven't worked in the medical field yet, but I did volunteer at a hospital, albeit mostly in the information area. I will be moving from Los Angeles are and I am nervous about the change. I have always lived in a big city, but excited to try something new.
What about you?
- 0Oct 17, '12 by mm280897I'm 28 have my b.s. in dietetics. I haven't worked in a hospital either. I'm originally from nebraska but have lived in branson for 3.5 years. It will be quite a change for you! Springfield is a typical midwest college town with littlr to do but go to the bars. Not that we'll have time for that.
- 0Oct 18, '12 by mm280897I might work 1 or 2 shifts a week waiting tables with my currently job. I'm just going to see what I can handle. I don't have a problem quitting my job completely if I have to though. I'm starting to get super excited about allow this. I kinda feel like I've hit the jack pot. It'll be cool to meet ya'll in a couple weeks and everyone else in the program.
- 0Oct 18, '12 by smm22I want to work just 1-2 shifts a week, just so i feel like i have some money coming in! And Im super super excited about this! Im starting to look around for apartments. Are you going to commute from Branson, mm? And do you have any recommendations about where to live in Springfield?
- 0Oct 18, '12 by mm280897For the time being I will commute. I'm in a lease until july. As far as places to live, I don't know any specific complexes in springfield, but I do know that the southern part of springfield is a better area though northern springfield will have alot of housing aimed at college students.