Accelerated BSN Programs - Kansas City Metro - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 29 by sooner3062Do you if they accepted the entire wait list for your year as well? I just got wait listed for Fall 2013 and I am wondering how my chances are of getting in. Any information would be greatly appreciated!
- May 19 by brennajeani sent you a friend request. I was wait listed and then just a few days ago accepted... have you heard anything
- May 19 by sooner3062I accepted your request! I got accepted as well, I was so excited! Congrats!
- May 22 by muinatayI'm on the waiting list too, hopefully I get accepted.
- May 22 by sooner3062Good luck and hope you get accepted too! Brennajean are you from around there or know of good places to live? I'm on the hunt now for housing!
- Jun 2 by sooner3062Does anyone have any good suggestions on where to live or how to find other people in this program that are looking for a place to live?
- Jun 2 by sooner3062Also for the people that have went through this program have any of you held a part time job while doing this program and if so how did that work out? I am trying to figure out if it would be at all possible
- Jun 11 by MissKC02I know this post is fairly old but I wanted to know if any of you could post your experience as far as the application process. I am kind of confused on how the select students if you don't have to have your pre reqs completed unitl you before the start date. I want to apply here but I don't know that I have a good chance of getting in because I haven't completed all of the pre reqs. How was it for you?
- Jul 7 by leroy221I just got waitlisted for the Midamerica Nazarene University Accelerated Nursing for the first semester of 2014. Anyone else also on the waitlist?
If anyone is in the program now please let me know! I would love to get a personal review on the program.