Anyone at MGCCC? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 13, '07 by flygirls2Haha, I think I decided I was overwhelmed the night I was supposed to read 300 pages!! WOW, that didn't happen. I don't think the concepts are too hard to understand, but it is still a challenging class because there is soo much to do!
Who are you? LOL I sit over by the door, haha I don't know how else to explain me. I'm tall and my name is Laura if that helps.
- Jan 13, '07 by Student_Nurse_Cossmani'm raquel. i sit to the left, diagonal side of ***** (sort of by the door), hah!!Last edit by VickyRN on Jan 14, '07 : Reason: Full name of another student edited out for privacy reasons...
- Aug 18, '08 by bndmackI'm starting the lpn program this thursday at the jd campus
- Dec 26, '08 by flygirls2It's me again, and I have officially graduated from the JD-ADN program. I take boards Tuesday!
- Mar 12, '09 by Cmunst45636Has anyone applied to any of the campuses that lives out of those counties?
I am just wondering what the chances of getting accepted are when living in a different county?
I know I wouldnt be first pick.