Mayo Clinic Summer III 2012 - Page 15Register Today!
- Mar 17, '12 by rvaRN730I just got my placement letter today, and I'm on Eisenberg 52 Colorectal/General Surgery. I'll take it! Where's everybody else?
- Mar 17, '12 by akingCNASurgical-Trauma ICU/PCU
- Mar 18, '12 by MandyRae87Has anyone else received their employment health history, immunization etc forms? According to our acceptance letter we were supposed to get those before we got out placements.
- May 28, '12 by ChrisMarie09Hey everyone! I'm thinking about applying for SumIII for next summer (not thinking really, I'm going to apply plus a handfull of other internships) but one thing I'm worried will hurt me is that I'm not a CNA, nor do I have any interest in becoming one. Long story short, did any of you that applied not have you're CNA certification? We're you accepted to the Mayo internship or not, and were you accepted to any other internships that you applied to? Thanks in advance
- May 30, '12 by sunnycaliforniaHi ChrisMarie09, like you I also did not apply for my CNA license and had no trouble at all getting internships. Different internships have varying requirements but I don't think you need it for Summer III. Anyone else have any thoughts about this?