LPN to BSN adviceRegister Today!
- by christiLPN Jul 28, '08Hello everyone. I am new to this cite, but I really need some advice. I just got my LPN license and I am trying to find a LPN to BSN school in MN that I can start this fall. Does anyone have any advice? Also, what's the best way of achieving my BSN? Would it be to first get my ADN or jump straight into the transition from LPN to BSN? I need a lot of help. Thanks.
- Aug 6, '08 by pielęgniarkaIf I had to do it over, I would have gone straight for the BSN! Granted it would have been terribly difficult for me with a family and jobs and bills, but if you don't have much for obligations-- go all the way.
I am doing my ADN online through Excelsior, and find it to be working very nicely as long as I stay motivated.
- Aug 7, '08 by christiLPNThank you for your advice. When it comes to finding an online program, does it matter what state it's located? I mean, you don't have to apply to ones only in the state your living in. Also, when it comes to the clinical hours, how are you doing those?
- Aug 16, '08 by momandstudentI currently attend Presentation College, Fairmont. Feel free to PM me with any questions you have.
- Jan 31, '12 by tvern23i realize this thread is quite old but Ive been looking into presentation's program as well and am wondering if you have any advice about it. I'd pm if I oculd but since I recently signed up it won't let me.