Inver Hills students?Register Today!
- by jopadeevra Oct 8, '04HI, I'm starting the RN program in January '05 and was wondering if there's anyone else out there attending/going to attend Inver.
- 1,107 Views
- Nov 30, '04 by luvvballI am not attending Inver but Century - I saw something on the Century website about them being joined for the RN progam!?!?
Best of luck to you -
- Dec 1, '04 by Spazzy NurseGood luck to both of you guys!!
Just curious, what is the waiting list like these days to get into the RN programs at Inver and Century?
- Dec 1, '04 by jopadeevraThis is the first year that they eliminated a waiting list that carries on beyond one year. The selection process used to just be a lottery system, but they have now made it more competitive. There were 400 qualified applicants for 90 spots this year. I originally was on the wait list at #17 for spring. I don't know how far down the list they got to.
Yep, Inver and Century is a joint program, they share teachers and clinical sites. The scrub tops have an Inver/Centruy logo on them. Do you start in spring?
- Dec 1, '04 by Spazzy NurseVery interesting. Thanks for the reply.
- Dec 2, '04 by luvvballNo...I wish I was though...I am awaiting to hear if I get in for Fall 2005 :wink2:
I am hoping my previous 4 year degree and 6 years of experience in the health care field will help my application some....