friends in SICUsRegister Today!
- by colear Aug 2, '98Looking to communicate with other nurses in Surgical ICUs. If interested, send a reply. I have background in open heart, and CV surgery. Would be interested to hear from others re: post-op management issues, clinical issues, etc.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=6743©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,414 Views
- Aug 17, '98 by LRichardsonWould love to start an email loop to discuss issues etc.. if anyone would be interested email me.. and LET'S GET SOMETHING STARTED!!
- Aug 22, '98 by LisaRN97I think an email group to discuss issues sounds like a great idea, I would be interested.
- Aug 25, '98 by brianAn e-mail discussion group??? Hey, I created this BB and forum to help people in specialties discuss things
- Aug 26, '98 by LRichardsonoops.. sorry.. <chagrinned look>.. sometimes I don't have time to check the bullitin board.. sigh.. I confess.. laziness on my part.. (ok and not the fastest modem in the whole world)
you know what I wish?? I wish that we could get email notifications of new messages to specific topics. Similar to the option when you originate a topic.. something to consider anyway?? this way i would know to check the bullitin board for new messages.. just a thought..
I do love the BB though.. honestly.. thanks for creating it! <grin>
- Aug 18, '00 by eamonn sullivanhows about a UK (well Irish Nurse working in the UK!)Nurse joining in...I practice as a senior RN in a general thity bedded ICU in London...would love to chat/share info on any clinical/environmental or economic ICU nursing issues!
- Nov 24, '00 by Julie FHi colear-
My husband and I are both CVICU RN's and working as travelers reight now. Would love to share stories, advise, etc with someone new. We're in Houston [at Methodist hospital] now and leavin 12-22-00 [can't wait] Going to Western Florida next.
Talk to you soon