Where can I go in Michigan to get fingerprints for NCLEX?Register Today!
- by CrystalD813 Feb 29, '12Hello All,
I live in michigan and I'm graduating in may, and I would like to get my fingerprints done early so I can get the ball rolling on taking the NCLEX exam, but my school won't tell me where to go to get it done, until I start my management rotation in the end of March.
I have my school code to get my fingerprints done, but I don't know if there is a specific place I HAVE to go to, or if I can go anywhere.
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
- Feb 29, '12 by GrnTeain our state the state police or local police departments will do this. you have to bring your own form here, but maybe there they'll give you a blank.
- Feb 29, '12 by CrystalD813Thanks GrnTea,
But unfortunately in the state of Michigan, we are unable to get them done at the police department.
- Feb 29, '12 by tnbutterflyMoved to MI Nursing Programs for more response.
- Mar 31, '12 by Me2006Hi:
I dont no if you got fingerprinted yet or not and i no this reponse is late, but
yes, you can get fingerprinted at any local police department, you just have to call and schedule
ahead of time.
- Mar 31, '12 by Backtoyou2011Go to the board of nursing website and download the application for rn licensure. Page three of the application has the links to the two systems where you must get your finger printing done. Good luck!